Ryan Vaughn ’00, former president of Indiana Sports Corp, has landed a new job with an Indianapolis-based information technology firm. He has recently joined Sondhi Solutions as its new president and general counsel.

Ryan Vaughn

Vaughn was an initial investor in Sondhi Solutions when it was created by CEO Jason Sondhi in 2009, according to a report by Inside Indiana Business.  The firm provides consulting and staffing services for companies across central Indiana, along with application development and information technology management.

“There are several reasons I found this opportunity so attractive,” Vaughn said in written remarks. “I’ve watched from a distance how [Jason Sondhi] and the team have grown the business and I’m aligned on his vision for where the company can go. I’m also impressed by the company’s commitment to a strong culture with a focus on their core values of trust, attitude, excellence and curiosity.  I truly believe we can accomplish some great things in the future and I’m excited for the new challenge.”

In his new role, Vaughn oversees day-to-day operations and business development for the firm, while also managing its legal affairs.

Vaughn announced his departure from the Indiana Sports Corp. in May, but he is expected to remain involved with the organization through mid-September in a consulting role. He’s also interim president of SportsTech HQ, a not-for-profit by ISC and the Indiana Economic Development Corp. that focuses on bringing more technology firms with a sports bent to the state.

Vaughn is a graduate of Ben Davis High School in Indianapolis, Wabash College and Indiana University’s law school in Indianapolis. While at Wabash, he majored in speech and double minored in philosophy and psychology. He was a member of Phi Kappa Psi fraternity, Sons of Wabash, Sphinx Club and Student Senate.