OK…let’s be right up front.  

I just bought the book "Facebook – the missing manual"  and I am bound and determined to read it…at some point!

I have a Facebook account – get funny notes from Wabash alums when I post to my flying friends and get !@#$% notes suggesting I need a life from the fliers when the post changes to other subjects.

I Twitter or tweet…but not often or good enough.

I get Linkedin…sometimes.

I might even have a few photos on my Flickr account.  But I don’t recall.

I have a couple of videos on You Tube…but they tell me my face is better suited for radio.

So, the Social Media move hasn’t passed me by…it just didn’t stop at my front door for very long.  But the true beauty of it all – you get the info you want when you want it – and it doesn’t cost a thing.

For example – you can get scoring updates from our SID superstar Brent Harris from far away places like Allegheny…just follow him on Twitter.

You can get the news we post for alumni on Linkedin (right now it’s about Bell game tickets) or you can get career services information as well.

So, just tune your favorite internet browser to our web page and decide for yourself what you are interested in trying.  We offer a money back guarantee!

The footnote: we’re all relatively new to this and trying to catch up with our students! (Don’t laugh – it’s true!)  So, we’re bound to make a few mistakes as we grow into this social media thing.  Grow with us – remember it’s free.