Kyle Bender '12 Shares His Experiences

Tonight – the Road Trip stop in Fort Wayne, IN – is my last Road Trip event.  Home tomorrow to mow the lawn, get caught up on emails, and other chores.

The Road Trip has been a boatload of fun.  I’ve met new alumni, parents, and friends and caught up with several students.  The fun part has been to see the informal, low cost alumni event model come together…successfully.

Tyler Wade '12

Kyle Bender ’12 and Tyler Wade ’12 have really added to the fun.  They have planned an excellent series of events and their personalities have been perfect for this.  Additionally, they’ve had great experiences at Wabash and they can communicate the importance of those opportunities in exactly the right way.  As I looked around tonight as they both mentioned the value of those opportunities they have had everyone was nodding their heads in agreement.  No wonder they are two talented leaders in the Class of 2012.

Tyler and Kyle have also been considering their possible replacements for next summer’s trip. Whoever they will be, they’ll have big shoes to fill.

As I head back home, they are headed to Louisville and Evansville – they team up with Mike Warren ’93.

For photos from the Fort Wayne event, click here.

Grunge