Luke Rowles

Luke Rowles ’19 recently joined the Community Foundation of Randolph County team as their full-time program officer, donor relations and communications specialist.

As program officer, Rowles is involved with the administration of grants and scholarships for the Foundation. He originally started as a part-time communications cpecialist through funding from the Lilly Endowment, Inc. GIFT VII Implementation Grant.

“I love working closely with the community and having a positive influence. I look forward to working with area schools and organizations,” Rowles said in a report by The Winchester News-Gazette. “I am impressed with the way this organization affects so many different groups and people in the community.”

Rowles grew up in nearby Portland, Indiana, and graduated from Jay County High School in 2015. Receiving Jay County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship, he went to Wabash where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2019 with a liberal arts degree in social psychology and nonprofit business.

While at Wabash he was a member of Delta Tau Delta, Student Senate, Sons of Wabash, and the Wabash Acts Responsibly Council.

“Randolph County is a wonderful place,” Rowles said. “I look forward to serving and working with this community. There are lots of good people here.”