So, you’re thinking Road Trip this weekend to see the Little Giants take on the University of Wisconsin-Whiterwater?
The latest news straight for our web site: http://sports.wabash.edu/news/2014/11/24/FB_1124140155.aspx?path=football
Here’s some information from the Grunge.
1. Weather forecast (as of 11/24). Party cloudy. High Temp = 39. Winds 10 to 20 MPH from the Southwest. 20% chance of snow showers. (Ed. Heard that before!) UPDATE: forecast unchanged for Saturday.
2. Good place to stay. In 2007, we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Janesville, a short drive from Whitewater. Several other fans were there. Address and phone #: 2400 Fulton Street, Janesville, Wisconsin, 53546 – 608-754-4900
3. Game information. Game starts at 12:00 noon local (Central time). That’s 1:00 PM Eastern. Plan accordingly.
4. Tickets. Expect tickets to go on sale 2 hours before the game. Expect to have a no reentry policy.
5. Tailgating. In 2007 we all tailgated in the same area so if you are tailgating , get there early. Address for the stadium is 900 Schwager Drive, Whitewater. If that doesn’t work, put this intersection in your Garmin: Schwager Dr. and Warhawks Dr. UPDATE: If your Garmin / Nav system won’t take that intersection (mine did not on “further review”) try to navigate to 701 W. Scchwager and follow it around to Perkins Stadium.
6. Bring layers!
Can’t make the trip?
1. Watch it on-line at: http://reslife.uww.edu/stream/
2. Wabash’s audio: UPDATE: The Wabash radio broadcast of Saturday’s game will begin at 11:10 (CST) on 91.3 FM WNDY and streamed on the Internet at http://www.wabash.edu/live
3. Listen on Whitewater’s audio: http://www.940wfaw.com