Prospects

So, today I was waiting around for Film Class to start and I saw a few people touring Wabash. From the looks of them, and from their shiny red folders and name tags, they were most likely prospective students. I would have introduced myself, but since I was still waiting for class to start I didn’t really have that option (and now I am sad).

Getting new prospects is good; not only does it keep the college afloat, it brings new people in that we the students of Wabash get to interact with. Like any other large scale social and education setting, colleges tend to have small groups form among the students, and they are usually self contained 75% of the time (they will come together for certain projects). Having new people come to the college allows these groups to diversify, maybe even interact with other groups. And you get a chance to make new friends, because friends are important. Most of the people you go to college with are going to be your best friends for life (and I mean that in a serious way, not a cheesy ABC Family way [and I apologize if you watch ABC Family]).

Anyway, if those prospects do decide to come to Wabash (and I hope they do) it will brighten this place up even more… and now I’m sounding incredibly cheesy and clichéd… that’s kind of a problem…

Space.