Breaks are still good

I think I’ve already spoken about the benefit of breaks, but I think it deserves being mentioned again: breaks are good.

Breaks allow us a chance to kick back and recuperate from the stresses of school. We get to spend time with friends and family that we otherwise wouldn’t be able to contact while at Wabash, and we can do so without having to worry about loads of essays and assignments coming in. Seriously, sometimes it seems that just before breaks is when we get hit the hardest (although that makes sense, considering that they want us to get as much done as we can before we go away and begin to forget what we just learned… not saying that I’ve forgotten anything).

Wabash feels like this sometimes; I’m the Dreadnought and all the school work and stuff is the mass of Orks

Also, now I’ve gotten a chance to plan out what lays ahead for me; I’ve gotten through my first semester at Wabash without too much trouble, and now I’ve got to make sure I can get through the next semester as well. I think I’ll do fine; I’ve just got to stay focused and not get too distracted. Dork Club might help, as will some other things going on around campus.

Yeah, next year is going to be good.