Back to Wabash!

Well I flew back yesterday, wrote a blog at Andrew’s house lastnight, posted it and now its gone??? That has never happened before, but oh well. I’ll try to remember what I wrote about.

Back in the Great state of Indiana!

Had a great break that I had no idea I even needed. Thanksgiving with the family was freakin awesome. We had three diferent turkeys: Roasted Turkey, Baked Turkey, my brothers Cajun style fried Turkey and they were all really good. If I had not gained “Freshman 15” I have now.

It was great seeing my parents, brothers, newborn niece, and spending time with them. I even got to see a couple friends from high school and middle school. One thing I noticed was that they were not looking forwad to going back to school. I could and still don’t understand this. I didnt want to insult them by asking, “Well why are you going to a school you don’t enjoy?” I was very much looking to get back to Wabash and finishing this semester strong. Nothing takes the place of family, especially not school, but there is much more to Wabash than meets the eye. I have not made a lot of big decissions in life, but I know this isn’t and will not be one I will ever regret.