This summer I had the privilege to work under the wing of a man named Brian Williams as we worked on many different parts of his online business. He runs multiple different websites with his team and this summer I was in charge of taking care of a site he owns that wasn’t bringing in profit. Early on in the internship, it was mainly social media content such as TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook. Keeping those accounts up to date, while still calculating the growth of the site weekly. This was an internship that I did online for 8 weeks from the comfort of my home. I had a blast working for Brian Williams because he made it clear from the beginning that he wanted me to get as much as I could from the internship by not limiting my work to just content creation. We also dabbled in email marketing and kept daily content flowing into the site I was in charge of. From this internship, I learned many work-life values that I know will be useful in the future. I have also noticed that I have become a better communicator and an even better listener. This internship showed me that there is always work to get done, but having the motivation to complete those assignments comes from within. Having the grit to continuously hit a wall metaphorically and get back up with questions and analysis on why that happened is what this internship showed me. I would like to thank Brian Williams and this team for inviting me to join their team and receiving me with open arms. During this internship, I felt like an equal to my employer and this happened due to the mutual respect we had for each other’s time. I would recommend anyone who is looking for their first-ever summer internship to start with this one. Not only do I feel confident now to pursue higher internships, but I also have Brian Williams as a reference for how I work and operate. I say this because he let me know that I can always use him as a reference due to the work I did for him and I will always appreciate that.