Bryan Roberts ’18 Still630 – First and foremost I would like to thank the Small Business Internship Fund for allowing me to have such an amazing opportunity this summer!  At Still630 I was able to see firsthand what it takes to run a small and growing business.  Located in the heart of St. Louis I was able to experience the whole city and what it had to offer including great food, Cardinals baseball games, City Museum, and countless other local wonders.  At the head of this business is David Weglarz; the owner, operator, and head distiller who an infectious person to be around.  His enthusiasm and determination to succeed will inspire you to be better in all aspects of your life and tackle each day with an indomitable spirit.  As far as the business goes it could not be in a more interesting industry, Craft Spirits!  As the intern I was able to learn all aspects of the craft spirits industry including production, aging, bottling, labeling, equipment maintenance, financial planning, sales, marketing, logistics, and of course tasting! It was interesting to see the business from all angles, as it really let me see the ins and outs of a small business. From the first day I felt like part of the family at Still630 and Dave never hesitated to help or teach me as the summer went along.  Working with him was a wonderful experience in itself. Each day was a different from the last filled with new challenges and experiences to learn.  Working hard is required each day but the rewards and sense of accomplishment make each day worth it.  From this summer I learned what kind of indomitable spirit it takes to make it as a small business and how to foster meaningful relationships which will help me grow professionally and personally for the rest of my life.