New Semester

Yesterday was my first day of class this semester. First class starts at 10 which is great because I can wake up at 8:30, go to the gym, shower and feel energized for my first class. Usually if your first class is at 10 you might sleep in, but at least for now I am taking advantage and on a nice sleeping pattern.

I thought last semester I had small classes but my Spanish class this semester has 4 other people. Now that is small. It is great though because no way am I going to miss or even try to miss that class. Not that I have ever even been late to a scheduled class. Also there is more one on one with that professor. My second class is Enduring Questions which has the average for a Wabash class size 15 or so. I was currently doing homework for that class and it is never dull to read about Wabash history. After lunch I have Music Theory which is basic reading and notation, stuff that as a music major I should already know but I have never had formal classes or lessons on. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Public Policy which is another course that is for a minor or major in econ. Very excited for that class even with all the NPR hour long podcast we have to listen to and load of reading.

I was say “Overall I am happy with this semester” but that would mean there is something I am not happy about, which is not true. All my classes are going to be tough and I am proud that they are.