Fall Break Update

I wasn’t really able to get a blog out last week because of midterms approaching and the Phi Gamma Delta Alumni Pig Dinner this weekend. That all meant I had to get as much homework and studying done as possible before Saturday if I didn’t want to be behind in my studies. SO here is my blog for those faithful followers (i.e. mom and grandparents).

Fall break is coming up here soon, and it will be a much needed break and trip back home for a few days. Fall is definitely coming as well if it wasn’t already here. The temperature continues to drop, it is dark by 8, and cross country season is nearing its end. Many of my pledge brothers are heading home for break, or going home with another pledge brother since they live so far away from Indiana. I plan on going home to see my family in Logansport, visit my alma mater’s cross country team, and get ahead on homework for when I come back next Monday.

Much of the cross country team is heading to Wisconsin over break for the biggest race of the year outside of regionals/nationals. Good luck to the Redpack in the coming days!