Throughout the summer, I worked in the Allen Center as an operations assistant. My internship at the sports Allen Center facility has been an incredible personal and professional growth journey. Over the past few months, I have been immersed in the dynamic world of sports and recreation, gaining firsthand experience in managing and organizing various athletic events and programs. One of the most rewarding aspects of this internship has been witnessing the positive impact of our efforts on the community. Seeing individuals of all ages come together to engage in physical activities and embrace a healthier lifestyle has been truly inspiring. I have also helped my supervisor by putting up windscreens at the soccer stadium. I have also made sure that the football lockers are working perfectly ahead of the football stadium. working alongside experienced mentors and colleagues has allowed me to develop a deeper understanding of effective teamwork and communication within a fast-paced environment. I am filled with gratitude for the knowledge gained and the relationships formed. This internship has solidified my passion for sports and recreation and equipped me with invaluable skills that will undoubtedly shape my future endeavors in this field. I would like to thank my supervisor Clark Tinder ’20 for providing me with this opportunity. I would also like to thank Career services for helping me with my resume and cover letter.