The New Friend Tag w/ Jordan Houston!

Good evening, Wallies far and wide! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend. You all have seen plenty of me on my blogs the past month or two – have you wondered about the other adventure-bound students in our group? This week I sat down with Jordan Houston, a lovely junior at Smith College in Utah, who is also a contributing editor to The Huffington Post. We decided to ask a couple of questions that new friends ought to know about each other – The New Friend Tag!

Needless to say, we had a blast filming, and I’m been so lucky to have the opportunity to make these new friends from all over the world during my time in Buenos Aires! Next week we head up to the Argentine North for 2 weeks, so I’ll have plenty of new adventures to share with you all when I return (or as soon as I get access to wi-fi)! In the meantime, subscribe to my channel, follow my daily activities on Twitter @BodeWabashBlog, and be sure to check out Jordan’s work with the Huffington Post! But most importantly Wabash, Everybody Love Everybody!

ELE,