Excellent teaching is going on in labs, classrooms and in other venues all around the Wabash College campus and, in the case of immersion courses and study abroad, beyond.
The purpose of this website is, first, to make this teaching more visible to colleagues. We can learn a great deal from each other, if we only knew more about our varied teaching practices and experiences.
A second purpose is to make available some of the many resources—books, on-line articles, web-sites, list-serves—that could help us improve our teaching. These will be organized, as much as possible, around specific pedagogical areas for ease of use—developing syllabi, using technology in the classroom, leading discussion, delivering lectures, classroom management issues, doing research on teaching and learning.
We also maintain an archive of teaching and learning related events at Wabash.
Teaching and Learning Resources
- Teaching and Learning Canvas page
- (resources from past Teaching and Learning events)
- Wabash College Educational Technology Center
- Wabash Center for Teaching in Theology and Religion
- Center of Inquiry at Wabash College
- Wabash College Institutional Research Office
- GLCA Consortium for Teaching and Learning