Weather and plays

So, the snow’s back. Not a whole lot, but it’s there.

I admit, sometimes I get picky about the weather. I know I shouldn’t, since I come from Oregon and it rains a whole lot there, but sometimes sudden changes get… annoying. Most of the blizzard snow was already melted, the sun was up and the cute fuzzy animals were out and about, and then we get more snow and slush to worry about. No yay. Spastic weather gets on my nerves, like you’re waiting for something and it immediately changes and you’re just like “Aw, come on!!! :(”. I like things to be straightforward; if you say something is supposed to happen, I accept that it will happen, but if you change it on me at the last instant I am not going to be too happy. The weather just doesn’t seem to understand that… meh, I probably shouldn’t complain; it isn’t snowing right now, and most of it is melting away.

Just wish it would stay away.

In other news, we’ve got one last play coming up for this season. It’s based off of the movies of Charlie Chaplin, which means that aside from live music and whatever sounds the actors make there will be no dialogue. At all. The Little Tramp never spoke, so why should we who will be emulating him? I think this is a further example of how great Wabash is; we push the limits of what we do, and we are not afraid to try new, exciting things. I for one am really looking forward to this play, whether I get in or not, because I know that with the skill and passion that our directors and actors have that it will be an amazing performance. And a play with no dialogue? That sounds pretty cool, and I’m sure it will be fun.